Sunday, October 30, 2005

Wish We Had!

Now I haven't confirmed that we don't have this feature but boy would I like to know the average miles per gallon per trip we take. Certainly we can reset every time we take a trip but then we would lose the average miles per gallon for the tank of gas. Guess I can't have it both ways but boy wouldn't it be cool to challenge each other with each ride we take, especially since KCT is letting me drive more often. I'm getting better at higher miles to the gallon. It sure is a different way to drive. But so much more relaxing.

The non hybrid feature that I really wish we had was the memory seat. Some how the passenger seat got mixed up from where it normally is and I still haven't gotten it quite right yet.

Happy driving!!!! We still love our hybrid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home