Sunday, October 30, 2005

Some Good News!

Well KCT figured out where to put the XM satellite radio in the Hybrid so we are back in business with no commercials. Yippee! I get to listen to CNBC in the morning again. Have to get my morning financial fix. KCT has his coffee fix (gotta hava Wawa), I have my financial fix. I'm back in happy commuting land.

We are using the cassette and it is a much clearer reception. Finally I now know what the cassette player is for. How silly of me. KCT hooked the roady up into the vent by the center display screen so it is within easy reach for the driver. And there was an outlet nearby so everything is close and somewhat neat.

Still a bit challenging as there are some wires that we just didn't know what to do with but it doesn't look bad at all. We certainly didn't want to take the dash apart but once we figure it out perfectly we'll give everyone a hint.

2 Comments:

At 6:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been quite some time since you made a post to this blog! Do you guys still like your Highlander Hybrid?

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Jes said...

hey did you trade the Hylander in for the Ford Navigator? Missing your podcasts. Atleast let the wee little one do the show. It appears he has all the great gadgets anyhow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home