Tuesday, September 06, 2005

179 miles on roughly 1/3rd a tank

This picture says it all. I snapped it this morning before work when our gas tank was roughly reading about one-third of the fuel used:


You can see that on our first "trip", we're averaging 29.1 miles per gallon. I took it easy on my 18 mile drive to work this morning and we're sitting at 29.5 right now. I'm after that elusive "30", of course!

By the way, this is the awesome touchscreen unit in the console we mentioned in our recent podcast. The screen is the primary interface for all user controls and vehicle data. We'll go through all of the screens over the next few weeks.

1 Comments:

At 11:48 AM, Blogger MikeScott8 said...

Love those touch screens. I had played with the one in a former co worker's Prius.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home